Terms & Conditions
Prices and Quantity Limits
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased and/or to prohibit sales to dealers. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
All content included in the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of The Goodie Bag, LLC or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of The Goodie Bag, LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of The Goodie Bag, LLC or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of placing an order on the Site or using the Site as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of the Site is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names appearing on this Site are proprietary to The Goodie Bag, LLC or other respective owners that have granted the Site the right and license to use such intellectual property.
Community Forum and Other Services
In addition to the foregoing, you will not post on the Services, transmit to other users, communicate any content (or links thereto), or otherwise engage in any activity on the Site or through the Services, that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to or tends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other users of the Site or Services;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- contains others' copyrighted content (e.g., music, movies, videos, photographs, images, software, etc.);
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor's legal guardian);
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violate someone's privacy, harm or harass another person, obtain others' identity information, create or disseminate computer viruses, or circumvent copy-protect devices;
- is intended to defraud, swindle or deceive other users of the Services;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- promotes or solicits involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
- disseminates another person's personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others' enjoyment of the Site;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity;
- uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access the Site or Services; attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Site via hacking, password mining or any other means; or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- accesses, retrieves, or indexes any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable databases of content;
- frames or reformats any portion of the Site;
- uses the Site or Services for chain letter, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- collects or solicits personal information about anyone under 18; or
- is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities.
Registration, Accounts and Passwords
If you register and create an account on the Site you agree to be responsible for: (i) maintaining the confidentiality of passwords or other account identifiers which you choose, and (ii) all activities that occur under such password or account identifiers.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and restrict your use of this site if we have reason to believe you have violated any of these terms and conditions, including providing us with false information.
COPPA Statement for The Goodie Bag, LLC.
The following policy applies to The Goodie Bag, LLC. and this Site.
The Goodie Bag, LLC. is concerned about the privacy and security of its online visitors. Because of our commitment to online safety and security, we abide by all policies enacted to protect our users. While our general use sites do not and will not target children, The Goodie Bag, LLC. has created this COPPA statement to comply with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. The following discloses the information-gathering and dissemination practices regarding children under the age of 13 for www.thegoodiebag.com.
In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without first obtaining parental consent.
External Links: This site may contain links to other sites. The Goodie Bag, LLC is not responsible for the content or practices of such websites.
Contacting the website: If you have any questions about this COPPA statement, about the practices of this site or about your dealings with this website, contact us.
THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR SALE AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN AND/OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE GOODIE BAG, LLC AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, THE GOODIE BAG, LLC AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States. The particular technical specifications and settings of your computer and its display could effect the accuracy of its display of the colors of products offered on the Site.
Returns & Exchanges
We want our customers to be completely satisfied. Ourprovides all of the details and instructions to return an item. Please with any questions.
Errors & Inaccuracies
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our web site. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any web site is completely free of human or technical errors. This site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability; additionally, some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions - including after an order has submitted - and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Links to Other Web Sites
This Site may contain links to Web sites other than our own. The Goodie Bag, LLC does not assume any responsibility for those sites and provides those links solely for the convenience of our visitors.
Our policy is to not to accept unsolicited ideas about new marketing, advertising, product, and/or packaging concepts and/or improvements. We employ a top flight staff and consultants who may be working on the same or similar ideas you have thought up. This policy is to avoid confusion about our ownership of new concepts. If you do send us a message about a proposed new idea, whether as part of a community forum or as part of a review, or through other means, your message will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential and becomes our property and may or may not be used by us for any purpose.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE GOODIE BAG, LLC OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE GOOD BAG, LLC HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION, UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR THE EXISTENCE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Choice of Law; Jurisdiction
Dated: December 1, 2011